Workshop Wednesdays are back at the Community Bicycle Workshop 7 – 9p.m. throughout the summer.
CCC’s Community Bicycle Workshop has a new home in the old pool mechanical room at the Canmore Recreation Centre, located at 1900 – 8th Ave. in Canmore.
Throughout the summer, the workshop will be a working model, collecting the communities ideas on design and program offerings which will be further developed over the quiet winter months. Come down take a look and share your ideas on our Brainstorm Board.
To find the workshop, walk or bike around the soccer field side of the Canmore Recreation Centre around to the back of the building. You’ll find us there tucked in the corner.
The workshop is equipped with bicycle stands, tools, spare parts and old bicycles waiting for some TLC to get them back on the road again. The workshop is there to serve you to:
- become a member and access our tools and workshop
- low on cash – work to earn a membership or bicycle
- learn to fix your own bicycle
- share your bicycle maintenance knowledge and skills with others
- help us refurbish old bicycles to get them rolling again
- create bicycle art pieces and inventions
- drop off a bike for donation
- pick up a bike or parts from our collection of used bicycles
- learn more about CCC’s activities and programs
Volunteer mechanics and bicycle maintenance and repair resources are available to help you solve your bicycle dilemmas. Both daily and annual memberships are available to those who want to work with our tools and supplies in the workshop.
We look forward to seeing you at our weekly workshop Wednesdays soon! If you have any questions, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403 609 6695